Wednesday 8 April 2015

The Cereal Killer Cafe


I knew I would love this place as soon as I heard of it's opening. How could you not!?
The cereal killer cafe is a unique eatery in London,Brick Lane , offering a wide selection of cereal from all over the world. I have been twice so far and I can safely say it's my favourite cafe in the world!


Upon entering the cafe you are transported into a world of cereal memorabilia and happiness.There is a happy, relaxed atmosphere and they even have a lava lamp!On the right wall , you will find the menu , displaying the cereals,milk, baked goods and pop tarts. On my first visit I went for the classic Reese's puffs and a "cereal cocktail" called the double rainbow. Both of course were delicious and poured by some very friendly staff. My second time round I went for something different- pictured below.


On their Instagram I saw they had a new cereal imported from Spain called Arluy minis Simpsons (pictured right) , described as eating little chocolate biscuits- sold! I can confirm that this was true. There was a nice cocoa flavour unique to any cereal I've had and they had a nice crunch.The only negative being that they are quick to go soggy and sog factor is very important.



My second bowl was my own creation of Reese's puffs and strawberry pops. I was hoping to create a pb and J sort of experience and although the cereal was nice , they didn't go great together. Strawberry pops are the more uncommon of the two and can be found in South Africa. I imagine them as coco pops cute sister. These had a very fruity flavour, and were quite sweet , they didn't amaze me but they turned the milk pink which I feel should give it extra points!

Cereal Killer cafe storefront-London,Brick Lane.
I can't express how great this place is  and is a must visit for all cereal fans or for those who just want a great meal out. So go as soon as you can but in the meantime visit their website - http://cerealkillercafe.co.uk/

No comments:

Post a Comment