Tuesday 7 April 2015

Introduction

Hey ! 

I'm Grain lady - self titled to be fair .I love cereal and  am on a mission to become all knowledgeable .This will probably be done by inhaling copious amounts of cereal but only for research purposes of course .I would also like to get better at writing as I one day hope to have a career in media. So I thought I would combine the two interests and create a blog !

On this blog you will find all things cereal and maybe even something more if I'm feeling adventurous! 

I've loved cereal since I was little and find it quite embarrassing about how serious I am about it and feel this blog is long overdue.So after my second visit to the cereal killer cafe , the inspiration was enough to finally persuade me to do it. And so the grain lady was born!

You probably don't care.Follow for cereal.


No comments:

Post a Comment