Thursday 27 August 2015

Ice cubes in cereal: Not the rapper!

Thought I'd try something different and write a post about the act of people putting ice cubes in their cereal. This is for those confused as to why people do it and for the others who can take comfort in knowing that they are not alone.

I put ice cubes in my cereal . If you think people are odd for doing this , will I judge you? Of course not ! I pity you.

Maybe people do it for different reasons, but for me it's for the milk. Putting Ice in cereal results in a very cold milk that takes cereal to the next level ! especially when you drink it at the end. Most peoples first reaction is "gross , watery milk! " You don't notice it though, and even if you did it's worth it. Once you realize the beauty of cold cereal and its leftover milk you will be disgusted by the luke-warm toilet water that is normal milk. Wow , I sound like a jerk. Of course I am very grateful that I have a fridge and milk so just know I'm being dramatic on purpose.Thank you.

I can't think of another reason someone might put ice in their cereal. Unless, maybe they're eating whiskey flavoured cereal. Which should defiantly be a thing.

For those of you who want to try it but are unsure, here is a list of things I was skeptical about and turned out to love:


  • Sushi
  •  Naps
  • Crunchy Bran
  • Wearing pajamas as clothes
  • Frogs
  • One Direction but only ironically ( and secretly very seriously) 
  • Actually no , I still don't like frogs

Well I hope that helps you understand the trend more. Like a lot of things in life , ice in cereal is not for everyone . For example, those with sensitive teeth. However if you haven't tried it , give it a go , because it's great. Take a risk ! It's a lot safer than bungee jumping. Probably.Let me know in the comments if you put ice in your cereal or your opinion on the matter- this is what real politics is about!

Tune in next week for Ice cubes in cereal: Yes , the rapper!

2 comments:

  1. I've still not dared to try this yet, but by the sounds of it I ought to give it a go! Missing your reviews!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha , It's great ! If you do please let me know what you think! Thank you,sorry it's been a while- Ive just posted a new one :)

      Delete