Sunday 27 September 2015

Coco Pops Choco's cereal review!

 You know that cereal that they always have at the breakfast buffet when you go on holiday? I think this is that cereal. Well, it's the same shape anyway- and that's good enough for me!

I found this unusually small bag in Poundland. The cereal being a shape that for some reason is uncommon in the UK. I don't know why, maybe the curl is hard to achieve, and like me on a Monday morning, cereal makers just can't be bothered.

Below is the 30g serving they reccommend. It doesn't look like much, but their shape means they all snuggle together closely.Did that stop me from adding more? nope!


Completely ignoring the preliminary dry taste test, I got right to it with the milk , and had a good amount on my spoon. My eyes lit up, as the low expectations I had set were smashed. This is the dark horse of cereals. The chocolate flavour is strong and intense, with the texture matching and staying crunchy for a good time.
The curly shape is delightful, and makes it even tastier.I don't know how -but it does. The taste actually reminded me of Chocolate Toast Crunch. ( review here http://grain-lady.blogspot.co.uk/2015/06/chocolate-toast-crunch-cereal-review.html ) I mean it wasn't AS good, but at £1 a bag and being easy to get, I wasn't complaining.

As for the milk, it takes on a little bit of the chocolate flavour , but it's nothing to write home about. Not that anyone would write a letter about cereal milk, they put it in a blog!

Overall

Texture- 4/5
Taste-4/5
Sog factor-4/5
Cereal milk-2.5/5

Last Comments- Why aren't more cereal in bags? Honestly, I think I'd rather have a cereal bag than a handbag.


No comments:

Post a Comment