Saturday 19 March 2016

Cuetara Choco Flakes Cereal review!

 This has to be one of the most interesting cereals I've ever seen. Described as "puffed rice and chocolate chips wrapped in cracker biscuit";the unique combination was something I knew I had to try. Especially because they reminded me of little tiny pop tarts in cereal form.


 Opening the bag up, the pieces were bigger, heavier and sturdier than I imagined. I mean they look good, right? Kinda like one of those stone faces from Super Mario but also very appetising. There's a thought I never thought I'd have. The recommended serving is 9 pieces, which is shown above.
Trying a piece dry , the flavour was nice, but what really made it was the combination of textures. From light and airy puffed rice, to smooth chocolate chips, to crunchy biscuit. When you add milk however , the crunchy biscuit part doesn't last very long. Like at all. I'm talking about 10 seconds max before the biscuit exterior dissolves and is never to be seen again. This isn't necessarily a bad thing though! The outcome is still a lovely, unique experience and you're left with a biscuit flavoured milk. If you're anything like me, biscuit flavoured milk = cereal goals. I got my box on the cereal killer cafe's online shop, but they also had it available in-store when I last went. So give it a try - it's a weird one.

Overall

Taste - 4/5
Texture - 4/5
Sog factor - 0.5/5
Cereal Milk - 3/5

Last Comments: When looking for information about this cereal online , this was the first thing I found. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p5YbaCW5qbI. From what I gathered , this cereal mascot thing was giving a doll a limited amount of time before he was going to sexually assault her.  But I'm hoping I've got that wrong.

2 comments:

  1. Nice blog and one thing is that patanjali ayurved having a wide range of choco flakes online and these products are low in cost. buy choco flakes online today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great review, many thanks a lot, super gud 🥛

    ReplyDelete